In today’s Kitchen Edit, the timeless pairing of red, navy and white seems to have happened by chance. Maybe I’m still dreaming of Paris (definitely), maybe I’m feeling a little nautical (I wouldn’t say no to a yacht somewhere sunny), but either way, these are some bits and bobs I’m lusting after this week.
1. Domayne, Taste Mussel Pot, $29.99
2. When Skies Are Grey, Brush My Heart and Hope To Dry – Linen Tea Towel in Oatmeal from Hard to Find, $29.95
3. Typo, Robot Novelty Shakers, $9.95
4. Freedom, Tiled Oven Mitt in Blue, $2.20 (yes, really!)
5. IKEA, Sigurd Bench in Red, $129.00